Sunday, August 25, 2013

Apartment in the sky!!


Okay, the headline gives it pretty much away. The time has come my little friends, to talk of grown up things. hahaha.. I'm 28 years old, and never lived alone. Let me rephrase that, I've never lived away from "home". When I moved to Seattle 4 years ago, I moved into my sister's place. So, it wasn't the same. I was still living with family. Well you can imagine the excitement and fear I felt, the day my sister confirmed her move back to Miami. I had a stable job in Seattle, and as much as I would love to be closer to everyone, I knew I couldn't give this up. I had to see it through. I had to "fly". We fired up the laptop, and went straight to craiglist.  

I finally found the right place! I wasn't even scared the first night in my apartment. It all fell into place. I miss my family, but I know this would not have worked out if it wasn't meant to be. Cheers to my new place!

2 comments:

  1. You were excited to hear I was moving?! I am hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND fear....sheesh! you're over analyzing it.

    ReplyDelete