Sunday, January 16, 2011

CEO hoe is better than an Office hoe

 First, I would like to start things off with apologizing. I already messed up one of my resolutions. Sadly, I haven't been up to date with my blogs. I consider myself an honest woman, so, I'm gonna share this important thought with you. As much as I'm enjoying this blog project, I realize there's no way I'm going to be able to find something fun and new everyday. I don't want to bore you with very mundane events, like eating a portabella sandwich for the first time. That was actually on my to-do list. Be thankful I didn't go through with posting that. SNOOZE FEST! I'll be posting a lot, but probably just not everyday.
 Last night, I attended my first CEOs and office hoes party. I'm a sucker for themed parties, therefore, I was most definitely attending. I thought long and hard about my outfit. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a CEO (which most men were gonna dress up as) or an office hoe (which I thought would be too bland for me). I decided to go for both! I'm a successful CEO with needs that need to be met, and has no problem with getting them fulfilled. I had a blast playing dress up! Unfortunately, I realized something that might affect my last couple of months here in Seattle. Men in this city are just not cutting it out. These past two days have been filled with a lot of flirting. Though, I came to the conclusion that I took the lead in all the flirting. Some of the men I encounter were real chatty, but that's because they were hammered. The ones I wanted to actually converse with were shy little buggers. Come on now! I won't bite, unless you're into that and then I'm all for it. I don't like a chauvinistic man, but I don't mind one that can be just as aggressive and confident as I am. Am I too much for these Seattle males? Am I too much of a "wild child"? Do I need to tone it down? PFFT! naaaahhhhhh.....Popeye said it best, "I yam what I am!"
 Clearly Seattle, you're gonna have to up your game if you want me to leave with good memories. In fact, if you want to keep me here longer, "be aggressive, B- E aggressive..."

No comments:

Post a Comment