Monday, January 10, 2011

Bit the weenie, Riz!!!...

 Yes, I suck. I tried to start today's post, but I just can't sit here in front of the computer without feeling more than queasy. Since I haven't really made any rules for my blog, here is the first one. I'm entitled for one sick day a month, just as long as I get to replace it with a "thought of the day".
"Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will." - Jawaharlal Nehru
 I can, but won't be elaborating on this one. Not very sure on who exactly reads and follows my blog. I'm not willing to risk my karma or integrity. I just want you to read it and make sure you understand what he's trying to say. I should be feeling better tomorrow, friends. I bid you adieu.

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it rock!!!!??? i read it and had an "awe" moment. lol glad you liked.

    ReplyDelete